I made this last night and my little sister loved it and I didn't think it was too bad either so here is the recipe for you, sorry I didn't take a photo.
250g firm tofu - cut into squares
1 pack oyster mushrooms - sliced
1 green pepper - diced
garlic - crushed
ginger - crushed
a handful coriander
glug of sesame oil
bigger glug of tamari or soy sauce
splash of rice wine
- Mix all ingredients except the rice and leave to marinade for at least 30 mins
- Cook the rice and set aside to keep warm.
- Get your wok or pan really hot, add some bland oil such as ground nut
- Add the tofu squares on their own to brown them slightly then add the rest of the marinated ingredients including the sauce.
- Cook over high heat for around 5 minutes, stirring constantly.